Washington University is a member of National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD), an independent organization that is nationally recognized for its provision of online research productivity, academic mentoring, and career development resources.
WashU faculty, graduate students, post-docs, trainees, and staff are welcome to access online resources by claiming their free membership, available through our institutional membership.
Faculty can request information about participating in NCFDD’s Faculty Success Program by emailing Faculty Affairs and Diversity at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Washington University institutional membership grants access to the NCFDD full suite of online support resources, including:
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
- Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to Multi-Week Courses
- Access to 14-Day Writing Challenges
- Access to Dissertation Success Curriculum for graduate students
- Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring, problem-solving, and writing challenges
- Monthly accountability buddy matches (by request)
- Access to the Member Library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
Enrolling in your free membership
To enroll in your free Institutional Membership, complete the following steps:
- Go to http://www.facultydiversity.org/join
- Choose Washington University in St. Louis from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your Washington University email address (@wustl.edu)
- Go to your Washington University email inbox to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email.
If you have any questions about the membership, please contact Cecilia Hanan Reyes, Program Manager, Office of the Provost. If you have any technical questions, please email NCFDD at Membership@FacultyDiversity.org.
NCFDD Faculty Success Program Tuition Support
The Office of the Provost will sponsor Danforth Campus assistant and associate professors to participate in the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD) Faculty Success Program during academic years 2022-23 and 2023-24. For more information, please email email@example.com.